HMMM..I've absolutely nothing to blog about actually. Sigh. OH! Yeah got back 'A' level results. Meridian did extremely well this year, I heard. More than don't know how many percent has got at least 2As. Well well, I'm so so proud of my school, but ya, I didn't perform very very well la. But I still thank God for my results, nonetheless. At the very least, I still find some comfort when compared to my Prelims. Sigh. I've disappointed myself, and everyone, especially my brother who had had such high hopes on me. Ever since young, he's always been the hardworking one and self-disciplined one while I was the playful and lazy bum. But though he always studied more than me, I beat him in both PSLE and 'O' levels. HAHA. (Hope he's not reading it!) Maybe I was really complacent this time, thinking that I could easily win him of his 'A' levels grades (which were consider quite fantastic back then in TPJC). Sigh. I didnt. He didnt even nag me to study hard, as much. I could feel the trust he's put in me. Cos his previous attempts failed terribly as I've shown him how I scored and at the same time, being super lazy and stuff. HAHA. Sounds comical, no meaning, but true. Think he'd expected me to outdo him again but this time, SIGH.
I'm really sorry, kor. BUT! I'm not gonna feel bad or regretting or remorseful or wallow in self pitiness. Since I've let you down once and was given another chance (for at least I could still enroll into Uni), I shall do my very best.
SIGH. And you, be strong ya. There're still so many things out there which you can do. Right? At least you know __ ____ ___ ___ ____ ______ _______ !
:)
I'm happy again.
I wanna plan my schedule again.
Work, more work, open houses, courses, vacations.
Trip to beach resorts anybody? Phuket? Or what? Where? Any nice spots in mind please throw it to me! I really need a BREAK man.